Become a Social Media Ambassador Today!
Is consuming social media part of your daily routine? Do you take pride in your Alma Mater?
Be an online advocate and support the Marywood Alumni Association through meaningful social media engagement on behalf of your alma mater. Using your social media savvy, you can help to maintain an active social media presence on various online outlets to better communicate with alumni.
- Strong commitment to ethics, honesty, and integrity in conducting business and willing to honor the policies set forth by Marywood. Willing to adhere to the mission and core values of Marywood when communicating on behalf of the University.
- Home based, with bi-monthly (more frequent when necessary) check-ins with Director of Communications for Alumni and Development
- Promotion of social campaigns, competitions and contests (i.e Alumni Weekend, giving challenges etc.)
- Participation in regular phone meetings
- Assistance in growing Marywood’s presence on Internet based social communities (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Posting two to five updates/messages on all channels each week
- Analyzing similar institution's social media presence/strategies
- Willingness to discover new strategies to increase social media engagement
- Ability to attend and engage with alumni during regional gatherings to increase content and engagement across social media networks
Will vary based on number of upcoming events or relevant news which needs to be promoted. (Typically less than two hours per month). Flexibility to work increased hours around peak events)