2016 - Michele Rodeghiero Joerg
2016 - Patricia Cawley Joyce
2016 - Dr. Karen Murphy
2016 - Marianne Gilmartin
2015 - Maria Taito Mirsky
2015 - Barbara Spellman Shuta
2015 - Peter Castelline
2015 - Michael J. Hanley (M.P.A. ’95)
2014 - Dr. Susan Campbell Bartoletti, B.A. ’79
2014 - Dr. Danielle Ann Sheypuk, B.S. ’00
2014 - Karen A. Reid, B.F.A. ’02 (M.A. ’08)
2014 - Barbara Martin Brodeur, B.S. ’49
2013 - Therese M. Redmond Dempsey, B.S., M.S.
2013 - Daniel Simrell
2013 - Colonel Lorraine T. Rupp Breen
2013 - Paula C. Rochon Mackarey
2012 - Kathryn Lynott Oursler
2012 - Suzanne Vanston Speicher
2012 - Paulette Posluszny Merchel
2011 - Diane F. Kessenich
2011 - James F. Loftus
2011 - Mary Jean Woody Coolican B.A., M.A., PH.D.
2011 - Dr. Karen E. Arscott, D.O., M.SC., AOBNMM
2010 - Amelia Finan
2010 - Daniel J. Santaniello
Although no longer awarded, the Marywood University Alumni Association bestowed Awards of Excellence upon alumni who demonstrated achievement within their profession or personal accomplishment that embodies the core values of Marywood University. The four awards recognized Marywood alumni who pursued a course of study in one of Marywood's four former colleges:
- Excellence in Creative and Performing Arts
- Excellence in Education and Human Development
- Excellence in Health and Human Services
- Excellence in Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Excellence in achievement in their professional lives by utilizing their education and experiences at Marywood University and serving as a role model for current and future students and alumni.
- Excellence in Creative Arts and Management includes the professions of art, business and management, communication arts, and music.
- Excellence in Health and Human Services includes the professions of health and physical education, nursing, public administration, nutrition and dietetics, physician assistant, and social work.
- Excellence in Education and Human Development covers the professions of communication science, counseling, psychology, education, special education and human development.
- Excellence in Liberal Arts and Sciences includes the professions of English, foreign languages, mathematics, religious studies, science and social science.
- Excellence in service to the local, national, and/or global community by tangibly demonstrating the core values of Marywood University in their day to day lives. The core values include: Catholic Identity, Respect for Each Person, Empowerment, Service, and Commitment to Excellence.
- Excellence in leadership by displaying the ability to live responsibly in a diverse and interdependent world.